1. E&T released the infrared two-point touch screen to the market in February 2011.
2. The senior experts in Korean education sector visited our company in June 2011.
3. In September 2011, E&T Korea was established.
4. The bulk application of infrared touch screen in the Android operating system was realized and it was installed in the digital signage in March 2012.
5. In October 2012, our 216-inch touch screen was applied at the state press conference in October 2012.
- The Outdoor Touchscreen ApplicationsThe application of the touchscreen is changing from indoor to outdoor, from small size to large size. Both the indoor kiosks at the subway station ticket office ...
- Applications of the Anti-light Infrared Touchscreen in Daily LifeInfrared touchscreen is widely used in our daily life, such as in gaming consoles, ATM, gas station, education, indoor and outdoor all-in-one machine ...
- Comparison between the Water and Sunlight Resistance of the Infrared Touchscreen and the Acoustic Wave TouchscreenThe touchscreen types, performance and features vary with the technology, leading to the confusion of the purchasers. The features of the infrared touchscreen ...
- The Infrared Touchscreen Compatible with Windows 8 Operating SystemThe E&T independently developed infrared touchscreen is one of the very few domestic touchscreens which are fully compatible with operating systems such as Windows 8, Android, Mac and others.
- E&T Anti-light and Waterproof Infrared ToushscreenTo judge if a touchscreen is of fine quality needs comprehensive considerations from many aspects. One aspect does not tell much at all. How to recognize a superior touchscreen amongst touchscreens with so many functionality parameters?